In order to provide a clear understanding of what AECWIFI expects from its customers while using this service, AECWIFI has created this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). This AUP applies along with the Terms of Service (TOS) governing the customer's use of AECWIFI's internet and other services, to specify use restrictions applicable to users of the service. The Customer recognizes and agrees that the current version of the AUP, to be maintained by AECWIFI and posted on AECWIFI'S website will supersede all previous versions of this document, and the customers continued use of the service will constitute Customer's acceptance of this policy as amended.
By using the service, the customer agrees to abide by, and require each user of the service to abide by, the terms of this AUP and associated TOS. Any user who does not agree to be bound by these terms, must immediately cease use of the service.
Customer is responsible for any misuse of the Service that occurs through Customer's account, whether by an authorized or unauthorized third-party. Customer must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to the Service. Customer is solely responsible for the security of any device Customer chooses to connect to the Service, including any data stored or shared on that device. Customer will not resell or redistribute, or enable others to resell or redistribute, access to the Service in any manner, including, but not limited to, wireless technology, except as expressly provided in any contract for service. AECWIFI reserves the right to disconnect or to immediately suspend or terminate the Service for failure to comply with any portion of this provision or this Policy, without prior notice.
2. Prohibited activities using the system, network and service that constitute a violation of the AUP
Any activity or use of the Service which violates system, network security, or integrity are prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. Such violations include, without limitation, the following:
- Illegal or Fraudulent Use: Service may not be used for illegal or fraudulent purposes, or in support of illegal or fraudulent activities.
- Unauthorized Access: Unauthorized use of data, systems, or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, relay communication through a resource, or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Fraudulent Activity: Service may not be used to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as "pyramid schemes," "ponzi schemes," and "chain letters."
- Forging Headers: Service may not be used for forging the header of any transmitted information packet, email, or Usenet posting.
- SPAM: may not be used to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail.
- Infringement of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right: Service may not be used to transmit any material that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, distribution of movies, and the unauthorized transmission of copyrighted software.
- Distribution of Viruses: Service may not be used for intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited.
- Excessive Use of Bandwidth Excessive use of bandwidth, that in AECWIFI’s sole opinion, places an unusually large burden on the network or is deemed by AECWIFI to be above normal usage. AECWIFI has the right to impose limits on excessive bandwidth consumption via any means available to AECWIFI.
3. No Waiver
The failure by AECWIFI or its affiliates to enforce any provision of this Policy at any given point in time shall not be construed as a waiver of any right to do so at any future time thereafter.
4. Revisions to Policy
AECWIFI reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any time and from time to time with or without prior notice. Continued use of the Service will be deemed acknowledgment and acceptance of this Policy. Notice of modifications to this Policy may be given by posting changes to this page.